Adopting a coaching culture can improve performance, enhance retention and enable success and greater outputs for all involved.
Make your organisation a coaching a culture today. ASK YOURSELF?
>> What are the benefits to becoming a coaching culture?
- Builds new skills faster and facilitates pride and confidence in one’s work
- Fosters trust with line managers and insights a belief in them that the organisation values them
- Staff become more motivated and accompanying work is of increased quality and efficiency
- Induces a knock-on effect, staff begin to coach each other
- Encourages increased learning, team bonding and efficiencies
- Better buy-in and acceptance from staff on organisation’s vision
>> How your organisation can adopt a coaching culture?
- Start a conversation with your staff
- Identify, select and develop internal and / or external coaches
- Develop a framework on coaching
- Upskill leaders to coach their staff
- Be consistent and continual in measuring and evaluating its impact
- Develop strong communications both verbally and digitally to engage staff
For more information around becoming a coaching driven organisation for the future, please contact one of our team members at Nurture HR Consulting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org